This ultrasonic surgical equipment is designed for osteoplastic amputation and includes dental implant surgery.
- TRAUS XUS10P Facilitates the surgeon’s work: thanks to innovative ultrasound technology, only bone substance is resected with high precision. The surrounding soft tissue remains uninjured
- Own piezo technology enables optimized performance with powerful output bone heating is avoided or minimized by injecting saline water at max 90ml / min speed.
- TRAUS XUS10OP makes various operations easy including crestal approach, sinus lift, ridge expansion, bone harvesting, bone craft, window open, and many others.
- Comes with 10 tips
- Multifunctional and ergonomic foot switch designed you can easily operate the handpiece and saline water supply with the footswitch.
- Simple and modern design
- minimized bone heating implant
- 2-year warranty on the control box, 1 year on the handpiece. warranties are at the manufactures discretion. Shipping cost is not included.
- BLCD motor (speed range 0~40,000 rpm) and angle
- standard equipment 20:1 / 32:1 provide the optimum torque in surgery
- 9 programs memory function
- automatic overload protection function
- if the load on the bur is higher than preset torque The motor stops automatically and shows an error on the display.
- Actual ROM and torque display function
- Motor Auto Calibration function