Saeshin Traus Endodontic Cordless Motor Set
$659.99Add to cart
Saeshin E-CUBE Auto Reverse System
Saeshin Implant Handpiece ACL(B)611 20:1 X-CUBE
$319.99Add to cart
Saeshin Dental Implant Motor X-CUBE SET$1,459.99 – $1,599.99
X-CUBE implant motor set
ACL(B)-41I implant handpiece 20:1
FORTE 100αEI Non-optic motor
X-CUBE control box
Foot Pedal and Accessories
Contra Angle Handpiece (ACL(B)-41I)
- Non-optic, 20:1, Max 2,500 RPM, Weight 2.2oz or
- Optic,, 20:1 Max 2,500 RPM, weight 2.5.oz
E-type Motor (FORTE 100αEI)
- Non-optic 50,000RPM, Weight 9.5oz or
- Optic 50,000 RPM, weight 9.5 oz
Control box (X-CUBE)
- Dimension W205 x D210 H136, 7.3lbs
- Max Torque 55N.cm
Saeshin Dental Implant Motor X-CUBE SET
$1,459.99 – $1,599.99Select options
Saeshin – Dental Optic Implant Motor Traus SIP10NOP
SAESHIN TRAUS SIP10 Surgical Motor Dental With BLDC motor (0-40,000rpm) and Contra Angle Handpiece. Optic (LED) function. Ergonomically designed with a Visible LCD display. Combined with the TRAUS Optic Angle provides excellent durability. Contra angle handpiece has a controllable grip that allows for easy usage. [caption id="attachment_479" align="alignnone" width="300"] DENTAL IMPLANT MOTOR[/caption]
Saeshin – Dental OPTIC (LED) Implant Motor Traus SIP10-OP
SAESHIN TRAUS SIP10 Surgical Motor Dental With BLDC motor (0-40,000rpm) and Contra Angle Handpiece. Optic (LED) function. Ergonomically designed with a Visible LCD display. Combined with the TRAUS Optic Angle provides excellent durability. Contra angle handpiece has a controllable grip that allows for easy usage.
Saeshin – Dental Piezo + Implant Motor Traus SUS10-OP
This ultrasonic surgical equipment is designed for osteoplastic amputation and includes dental implant surgery. Ultrasonic
- TRAUS XUS10P Facilitates the surgeon's work: thanks to innovative ultrasound technology, only bone substance is resected with high precision. The surrounding soft tissue remains uninjured
- Own piezo technology enables optimized performance with powerful output bone heating is avoided or minimized by injecting saline water at max 90ml / min speed.
- TRAUS XUS10OP makes various operations easy including crestal approach, sinus lift, ridge expansion, bone harvesting, bone craft, window open, and many others.
- Comes with 10 tips
- Multifunctional and ergonomic foot switch designed you can easily operate the handpiece and saline water supply with the footswitch.
- Simple and modern design
- minimized bone heating implant
- 2-year warranty on the control box, 1 year on the handpiece. warranties are at the manufactures discretion. Shipping cost is not included.
- BLCD motor (speed range 0~40,000 rpm) and angle
- standard equipment 20:1 / 32:1 provide the optimum torque in surgery
- 9 programs memory function
- automatic overload protection function
- if the load on the bur is higher than preset torque The motor stops automatically and shows an error on the display.
- Actual ROM and torque display function
- Motor Auto Calibration function
3G Dental Group
3G – Kommand Portable Dental Unit$1,100.00
System Case/luxury mobile unit Silenced Compressor High-Speed and Low-Speed Handpiece Controls 3-Way Air / Water Syringe with Tip / Jeringa Triple Water Reservoir Electric Foot Switch Saliva Ejector Vacuum System
3G – Kommand Portable Dental Unit
3G- Optic Fiber
$25.00Add to cart
3G – E-TYPE Light Curing Unit$44.99
MODEL E TYPE 3G INPUT AC110V-220VAC / 50Hz-60Hz VOLTAGE AND CAPACITY 4.2 / 2200 mAh WAVELENGTH 455nm / 480nm LIGHT INTENSITY 800 mw RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM BATTERY BASE DIMENSIONS L: 155mm W: 65mm H: 1 120mm THREE RAMP MODES - NO RAMP - INTERMITTENT - FLASHING WORKING TIME 20 Seconds CURE TIME 5 Seconds OPERATING TEMPERATURE 5 ° C - 40 ° C COMPLETE WEIGHT 220 Grams Features and Benefits
- Wireless lamp
- Comfortable, silent, and light
- Three (3) working modes, Ramp - No Ramp - Flashingvgu
- Stable light intensity output, does not decrease when the battery decreases
- Long battery life
- EXCELLENT CURE TIME: 5 Seconds
- Variety of colors available
3G – E-TYPE Light Curing Unit
3G – Ceramik 45000 High-Speed 45 degrees$160.00
Product name 45-degree high-speed handpiece for impacted teeth Max rotation speed ≥280000 rmp Sterilization temperature 135℃ Working air pressure 0.22-0.3Mpa Noise ≤70dB Bur applicable Φ1.59-1.6mm Spray Single water spray Holes 2 holes / 4 holes (B2/M4 coupling design) Chuck type Push-button Head Standard Cartridge Open type
3G – Ceramik 45000 High-Speed 45 degrees
3G – Ceramik Torch Led Dental High-Speed – Titanium Coating$135.00
3G - Specialty Series Optic Torque High-Speed Specialty Series, Is An Air Turbine That Features a Comfortable Ergonomic Handle Providing Excellent Visibility, Cutting Performance, And Unmatched Results. The Torch Led Series Also Comes With Reduced Vibration And Consistent Cutting Compared To Other Torque High-Speed Pieces In The Market. This Piece Also Comes Included With An E-GENERATOR Build Inside To Bring The Optic Necessities Dentist Face. The Torch Led Is Designed To Illuminate The Work Place And Build To Vibrate Less Than The Average Handpiece Guaranteeing More Accurate And Consistent Cuts. Strength, Visibility, Confidence
- Hand Piece With Auto Generation LED.
- System Autogenerate Light Sterilizable LED
- Head Of High Torque And Standard Head
- Compatible With Connections Of 2 And 4 Holes
- Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Powerful And Reliable Performance
- Triple Water Spray
- Push Botton System
- Titanium coating
- Minimum Noise Stable Revolution
- Cute And Elegant Novel Design
- Single Point And Triple Spray
- Convenient And Fast Needle Button
- Quick Set, Fast Conversion, And Time Saving
- Sterilization Can Be In Temperatures And Pretions High Repeatedly
- Supplied Air Pressure: 25 ~ 35 PSI (33 psi)
- Sounds Change Mode: Sound Changes Without Connector
- Tube Connection: Bodern 2-3 Holes / MID-WEST 4 Holes Available
- Revolutions Per Minute: 450,000RPM
3G – Dental Light Curing Unit Led-B$65.00
- 1 Main unit (handpiece)
- 1 Fiber optic unit
- 1 charger 1 x user manual
- 1 Light Protector Glass
3G – Dental Light Curing Unit Led-B
$65.00Add to cart
3G – Dental Neumatic Scaler Tips Kit x 3 S1,S2,S3
$17.50 – $42.00Select options
3G-Ceramik Plus Dental High-speed Triple irrigation Push Button$95.00
Head Type: Push Button Rotation Speed: 370,000-420,000 Rpm Head Size: Standard Triple Spray Irrigation Air Pressure 25-35 PSI (Recommended 33 PSI) NOISE: ≤70dB
3G – Contrangle Head Push Type
$49.00Add to cart
3G – Contrangle Head Latch Type
$49.00Add to cart
Smile Designers Glass Ionomer Restorative Type 2
Glass Ionomer Restorative Material Type II
Intention Of Use:Restorative of deciduous teeth, class III & V and cervical erosions long-term temporary restorative Class I and II .
CompositionAlumino-silicated Glass Polyacrylic acid Varnish
Instructions of use:Powder and liquid dispensing
- The standard powder to liquid ratio is 0.85g the powder and 0.45g the liquid
- For accurate dispensing of powder, lightly tap the bottle against the hand. Do not shake or invert
- c) Hold the liquid bottle vertically and squeeze gently
- Close bottles immediately after use.
MixingDispense powder and liquid onto the pad. Using the plastic spatula, divide the powder into 2 equal parts. Mix the portion with all of the liquid for 10 seconds. Incorporate the remaining portion and mix the whole thoroughly for 15-20 seconds (total time within 30 seconds)
Product PlacementPlace the mixture in the prepared cavity (the cavity has to be dry and clean.) When all the restoration is met, let the product lose his brightness then put your finger over the restoration phishing inside the cavity for one or two minutes. When 6 minutes elapsed, cover the restoration with a layer of varnish. The varnish avoids water absorption of the product. The product needs at least 24hrs., to meet the maximum strength. Storage Store at temperature of 39.2-77.0F
Smile Designers Glass Ionomer Lutting Type 1
SMILED DESIGNERS GLASS IONOMER LUTTING TYPE 1
KIT CONTENTS:Powder 20g Liquid 15ml Mixing Pad Measuring Scoop IFU Glass Ionomer Cement Type 1 Lutting
Intention Of Use:Cementation in inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges made from any kind of material used for operatory and prosthetic dentistry.
Composition:Alumino-Silicatred Glass Polycrylic Acid
Powder and Liquid Dispensing:
- The standard powder to liquid ratio is 0.85g the powder and 0.45g the liquid
- For accurate dispensing of powder, lightly tap the bottle against the hand. Do not shake or invert.
- Hold the liquid bottle vertically and squeeze gently
- Close bottles immediately after use.
Mixing Dispense powder and liquid onto the pad. Using the plastic spatula, divide the powder into 2 equal parts. Mix the first portion with all of the liquid for 10 seconds. Incorporate the remaining portion and mix the whole thoroughly for 15-20 seconds. (Total time within 30 seconds)
Storage:Store at temperature of 39.2-77.0F
Smile Designers Orthodontic Light Curing Composite Adhesive
SMILE DESIGNERS ORTHODONTIC LIGHT-CURING COMPOSITE
Content:2 x 5Gr Paste Syringe 5ml Bonding Bottle 5ml Etch
Composition:Crystalline and fumed silicon dioxide Bisg-ma Stabilizer Photo Initiators
Compatible materials of use:Can be used on metal, plastic, and porcelain brackets.
Instruction for use:
- 1-Prophy the enamel surface to be bonded with plain pumice. Do not use proxy pastes that contain oil or fluoride. Rinse thoroughly and dry teeth with oil and moisture-free compressed air. Do not allow the patient to rinse.
- 2-Isolate the cleaned teeth. A clean dry surface is desirable for a good etch.
- 3-Dispense 1 to 2 drops of etching solution on the dispensing pad. Use a cotton pledget or brush and apply the etching solution with a dabbing motion to the prophyed teeth to be bonded. DO NOT RUB, rubbing breaks the exposed enamel rods, which will result in a weak bond. Continuous application of etching solution for 60 seconds will provide the most desirable etch. Fluoridated and deciduous teeth may require a longer etch period of an additional 30 seconds.
- 4-Resin thoroughly with water. At this point, do not allow the patient to rinse the etched area should appear frosty white. ETCHED ENAMEL MUST NOT BE CONTAMINATED BY SALIVA. IF CONTAMINATION DOES OCCUR, RE-ETHC FOR 20-30 SECONDS, DRU, AND REISOLATE.
Application of Adhesive Bracket Placement:
- Apply a thin coat primer to each etched, dry tooth in the area to which the bracket is to be bonded, and the underside of each bracket base using a small disposable primer brush. This brush may be used for all teeth of a single patient, provided it is not contaminated with saliva or ADHESIVE PASTE.
Bracket & Adhesive Removal
- To remove the bonded bracket/base use a ligature cutter to grab the adhesive at the enamel adhesive interface and slowly peel the bracket/base of the tooth. Avoid shearing or twisting force.
- Surface may be cleaned with a sealing instrument and polished with pumice.
Warning-Do not leave at the reach of children -In case of any change on the original function of the products, stop using it and contact the manufacturer.
Smile Designer Self-Curing Orthodontic Adhesive Kit x 2 Syringes
SMILE DESIGNERS - SELF-CURING ORTHODONTIC COMPOSITECan be used for the Cementation of an orthodontic bracket. Materials: plastic, porcelain, metal, ceramic COMPOSITION: Crystalline and fumed silicon dioxide Bisg-ma Stabilizer Chemical Initiators INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Tooth Preparation:
- Prophy the enamel surfaces to bond with plain pumice. Do not use prophy pastes that contain oil or fluoride. Rinse thoroughly and dry teeth with oil and moisture-free compressed air. Do not allow the patient to rinse.
- Isolate the cleaned teeth. A clean, dry surface is desirable for a good etch.
- Dispense 1 to 2 drops of etching of solution onto the dispensing pad. Use a cotton pledget or brush and apply the etching solution with DABBING motion to the prophyed teeth to be bonded. DO NOT RUB, as rubbing breaks the exposed enamel rods, which will result in a weak bond. Continuous application of etching solution for 60 seconds will provide the most desirable etch. Fluoridated and deciduous teeth may require a longer etch period of an additional 20-30 seconds.
- RINSE thoroughly with water. At this point do not allow the patient to rinse or contaminate the enamel surface reisolate and dry the tooth thoroughly. The etched area should appear frosty white like chalk. ETCHED ENAMEL MUST NOT BE CONTAMINATED BY SALIVA. IF CONTAMINATION OCCURS, RE-ETCH FOR 20-30 SECONDS, DRY, AND REISOLATE.
- Apply a small quantity of adhesive paste to the underside of the bracket base and place it on the tooth. Contact between liquid primer and adhesive paste initiates polymerization.
- In 25 seconds, position the bracket to desired angulations and press firmly. The initial set occurs within 45 seconds. (Do not move bracket once adhesive begins to gel; this destroys the bond to the enamel.) A thin layer is essential to a strong bond. An excessive amount of adhesive will not completely polymerize. A slight excess should appear around the base as this indicates complete coverage of the bonding surface. Excess adhesive can be easily removed from the periphery of the bracket base after all brackets are in place.
- The surface may be cleaned with a sealing instrument and polished with pumice.
Smile Designers Bonding Composite Adhesive 6ml
Smile Designers Bonding Adhesive 6ml - DENTIN & ENAMEL BOND Intent to use To improve the anchoring of the compound as part of the binding system with the etchant gel. Composition PMGDM in acetone Bidestilled Water Diurethane HEMA Photo Launcher Stabilizer Instructions for use: Place a drop of dentin enamel that is attached to a glass slab with a brush or cotton granule, take the liquid from the slab and apply a thin layer of over the dentin and engraved enamel. When the application of the joint is finished, cover it with a light curing lamp for 20 seconds. Do not touch the remaining wet film of the bonding layer; then proceed to perform the restoration with the selected composite. - Smile Designers Bonding Adhesive 6ml
Smile Designers Flowable SYGD-MA Composite 2Gm
Smile Flowable SYGD-MA LightCure Restorative Composite
Intention of Use:Aesthetic restorations of superficial and little cavities.
Composition:Crystalline and fumed silicon dioxide Bisg-ma
Instructions of use:Follow usual procedures for tooth preparation. Exposed dentin must be protected by a calcium hydroxide preparation. Glass ionomer or another suitable base can be used to over the preparation. Remove temporary restorations. Isolate and clean the tooth of any traces of temporary cement.
Etching Tooth Surface EnamelApply etchant over the surface enamel of the tooth using a cotton pellet or brush. Allow it to remain for 20-30 seconds. On primary tooth high in fluoride, a 90-120 seconds. If glass ionomer base is used do not etch for more than 20-30 seconds. Flush the area completely for 20 seconds. Do not allow patients to rinse the mouth or permit saliva to touch etched enamel surfaces. Air dry completely with an oil/moisture-free air source. The surface of the tooth should have a dull, frosted appearance. If not, repeat the process allowing etchant to remain on the tooth an additional 20-30 seconds.
Priming tooth surfaceApply a thin uniform coating of enamel bonding resin immediately onto etched tooth surface. Thin the resin coating on the tooth with a gentle stream of oil/moisture-free air. Avoid contact with gingival or other soft tissue. When using a primer, apply a layer of porcelain primer on the etched porcelain as usual.
RestorationApply into the prepared cavity layer of 1mm thin of flowable composite and polymize with a visible light source for 30 seconds. If a thicker layer is necessary proceed by layers of 1 mm and polymerise each one for 30 seconds until the cavity is full then apply a thin layer of bond and polymerize for 20 seconds. Then finish and polish as usual.
Storage and UseThis system is designed to be used at room temperature of approximately 18-24 C or 65-74F. Shelf life at room temperature is three years when syringe and vial caps are replaced immediately after dispensing. Unopened kits can be refrigerated to 39.2F or 4 C to extend shelf life, if stored in the refrigerator, bring back to room temperature prior to use.
Smile Designers Micro-Hybrid TEGD-MA Dental Restoration Composite
Smile MicroHybrid TEGD-MA Light Cure Restorative Composite for Anterior and Posterior Use The Intention of use: High aesthetic restorations filling teeth cavities Compositions: Crystalline and Fumed Silicon dioxide Bisg-ma Stabilizer Photo Initiators Instructions for use: Cleaning: Since cleaning and etching may cause distinct changes in the natural color of the tooth the selection of the appropriate color should be done prior to cleaning and etching the tooth Perform prophylaxis upon surface enamel to be etched, using water and pumice. You should use a prophylactic paste that contains no acid or fluorides. The soft portions of dentine and all decay should be removed. Isolate the tooth with a rubber dam or a roll of cotton. Put a protective base of zinc phosphate or calcium hydroxide. Cavity preparation Prepare the cavity to remove caries. If liners are required composite filling material is compatible with calcium hydroxide and zinc phosphate cement. Etch the enamel surface in the applied layer of bonding prior to the application of the composite. Etching tooth surface enamel: Apply etchant over the surface enamel of the tooth using a cotton pellet or brush. Allow remaining for 20-30 seconds. On primary tooth high in fluoride, 90-120 seconds. If a glass ionomer base is used to not etch for more than 20-30 seconds. A flush area completely for 20 seconds. Do not allow the patient to rinse the mouth or permit saliva to touch the etched enamel surface. Air dry completely with an oil/ moisture-free air source. The surface of the tooth should have a dull, white, frosted appearance. If not, repeat the process allowing etchant to remain on the tooth for an additional 20-30 seconds. Bonding Apply a thin uniform coating of bonding resin immediately onto the etched tooth surface. Thin the resin coating on the tooth with a gentle stream of oil/moisture-free air. Avoid contact with gingival or other soft tissue. Restoration Withdraw a suitable quantity of composite; apply the composite in layers of no more than 2mm thick. To thicken and cure the composite exposure to a visible light source, continue this procedure until desired thickness is obtained, ensure that each layer is cured separately, and expose the total restoration to a further 60 seconds of light. High-intensity light will require less time to cure the material so you should test to find the exposure time suitable for your type of light. Finishing A smooth surface can be obtained by using strip aluminum oxide paper and disc ranging from coarse to super fine. You can polish using the conventional method for acrylics. Precaution The etching solution contains a 37% phosphoric acid solution, which can be harmful to skin and eyes. In case of contact, rinse the eyes or skin immediately in plenty of water and seek medical assistance for appropriate treatment.