INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. A clean and dry operating area must be ensured.
Ideally, a rubber dam should be used.
2. In very deep cavities, areas near the pulp should be selectively lined with a calcium hydroxide liner and subsequently pressure coated with strong cement (type II glass ionomer cement liner).
3. Apply a thick coat of Smile Designers 7th Generation Adhesive to the surface for at least
at least 30 seconds All cavity surfaces must be completely coated.
The total reaction time should not be less than 30 seconds.
4. Disperse excess Smile Designers Seventh Generation Self-Etch Adhesive with air until there is no longer any movement of the material
5. Cure Smile Designers 7th Generation Adhesive for 10 seconds at a light intensity of more than 500 mW/cm2