Precision-engineered to deliver performance and durability, the TorqueMasterTM TM20 offers fully adjustable forward and reverse power and high torque at up to 20,000 rpm. This quiet, lightweight, and perfectly balanced handpiece fits all straight burs, mandrels, Doriot attachments, and disposable prophy heads.
- Air Pressure: 35-50 psi Recommended
- Rotation Direction: Forward & Reverse
- Motor Speed: 100 – 20,000 rpm
- Attachment Type: Rotary Instruments / Doriot Attachments / Prophy Angles
- Lubrication: Required
- Autoclave at Maximum 275º F (135º C)