Bi-Image-X Evolution Dental X-Ray Mobile Unit
The Bi-Image X Evolution Dental X-Ray mobile Unit delivers safe, powerful performance in a self-standing unit with the added versatility and freedom of medical grade caster wheels to be moved around. A single unit can satisfy the radiographic needs of multiple consultation rooms while helping reduce redundancy and clutter in the office. Sturdy, spring-tensioned arms measuring _ inches in length ensure clear radiograph results the first time. The Evolution is made with discerning dentists in mind prioritizing quality, efficiency, and safety above all.
- Easily accessible controls on head unit
- Secure aluminum arm construction with easy to adjust spring tension
- Medical grade caster wheels
- Quick change option between 60 kVp and 70 kVp operating modes
- Compatible with both digital sensors and conventional film
- Includes 18 preprogramed modes for quick setup -Includes wired and wireless remotes
- Includes optional dead man switch
- 7.87 inch beam limiter
- Digital timer for manual exposure time selection
- 63 inch arm reach
For many offices, there is another option that provides the same, if not better cost advantage as the handheld X Ray Unit, This is the Mobile Bi-Image Evolution DC Intraoral X-Ray.
The Mobile Bi-Image Evolution DC Intraoral X-Ray provides:
• The ability to move one x-ray between operatories and avoid the cost of additional x-ray units in every room
• High power output (60 kVp and 70 kVp) that assures high quality images even if technique is less than perfect
• Motionless positioning that is supported by the unit, not the operator
• A convenient industrial-strength power cord which plugs into any standard wall outlet. Perfect for moving between operatories
• A robust, life-cycle tested design that assures positioning is rock-solid for years of operation
• No need for operator to carry around equipment, which reduces staff fatigue, And damge from dropping the Handheld units.
• A trigger switch that allows the operator to leave the room during the x-ray. Includes wired and wireless remotes
• A patented design to eliminate radiation leakage, which further enhances operator safety
• A compact footprint with high-performance wheels enabling smooth and agile maneuvering through the office
• A lower cost than many handheld x-rays