- Piezoelectric dental ultrasonic scaler.
- Ideal for quickly removing stones from the tooth surface.
- The scaling tip vibrates in the ultrasonic range of 20-45 kHz (that is, 20,000 to 45,000 times per second), with a frequency between 18 kHz and 32 kHz.
- Compact unit housing facilitates its location anywhere in the operating room.
- Gentle and gentle on the patient, with little or no sensitivity.
- Heat does not build upon the tip of the handpiece with prolonged use.
- Autoclavable handpiece.
- Wide power range to allow the widest variety of clinical applications.
- A fine water system that prevents excess spray on the patient.
- Supragingival tartar removal and sensitive spots.
- Subgingival debridement.
- Removal of stones, attached biofilms, and endotoxins from the root surface.
- Removal of loose biofilms from the sulcular surface.
- In patients with ANUG condition.
- Previous Oral Surgery Procedure.
- To remove orthodontic cement – peeled off.
- To remove protruding restorations.
- Scale unit: EMS ultrasonic scaler.
- Detachable handpiece with LED light.
- Automatic tuning technology to deliver optimal frequency at the tip with encapsulation technology that makes the handpiece durable.
- Design: Ergonomic dial to select the desired frequency. Excellent quality scale unit with the best design.
- Available Colors: blue, green, black, pink, orange, red.